Electric RAD Cyclist Delivery Driver
Come join a dynamic team as a Cyclist Delivery Driver for Chick-fil-A DC USA (Columbia Heights). The successful applicant will be a key team member in a thriving business committed to growing the talents of team members and delivering an outstanding dining experience for every guest.
At Chick-fil-A DC USA, the Cyclist Delivery Driver role is more than just a job; it is an opportunity. Drivers gain life experiences that go far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. The primary function of the Delivery Driver is to wow our outside sales guests by exhibiting professionalism, timeliness, and excellent customer service. Our Delivery Drivers provide guests with second mile service, proactive in handling challenges or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude with a sense of urgency.
- Must pass criminal background check
- Represent Chick-fil-A as a brand ambassador by embracing and demonstrating our values and our culture at the highest level, at all times.
- Safely operate our electric bike for catering and individual meal deliveries and community events.
- Ability to carry totes/TMS Bags (approximately 5- 40 lbs.) filled with catering food trays and gallon beverages.Package, assemble, deliver & set up catering orders
- Deliver orders in a timely manner and collect payment or close delivered order
- Coordinate routes and schedule for multiple deliveries
- Assist in cleaning of catering delivery equipment
- A great teammate
- A focused self-starter
- Able to multitask and willing to give your best at all times
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Move with purpose, focus on what is most important, when it is most important
- Thrives in challenging fast-paced work environment
- Own your mistakes and share in your success
- Must have flexible availability, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, and as last-minute orders arise within reason
- Reliable communication (I.e. a mobile phone)
- Previous delivery driver experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be punctual and professional
- Resilient - able to resolve setbacks
- The desire to go the second mile for all catering guests
- Availability to work on weekends (Friday-Saturday) Closed Sundays
- The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
We love to promote from within and there are opportunities for you to advance into our high performing leadership team.
- We offer competitive pay - $15.00 + tips
- Fun team environment
- Meals are provided during your shift
- Flexible work schedule (day and evening shift available)
- Health and Life Insurance plans available
- Scholarships available
- Retirement plans available
- Uniform allowance
- Referral bonus
- Opportunities to participate in community events
- Closed on Sundays!
- 21yrs old+ for this position
- Bilingual: English and Spanish a PLUS
- Immediate openings
- Conducting interviews daily
Please note: DO NOT CALL the restaurant for status of your application. Once your application is submitted, a representative from our off-site recruiting team we will be in contact with qualified candidates via email and text within 24-48 hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.