Evening Front Counter Hospitality
Come join a dynamic team as an Front Counter Hospitality Team Member at Chick-fil-A DC USA (Columbia Heights). The successful applicant will be a key player in a thriving business committed to growing the talents of team members and delivering an outstanding dining experience for every guest.
The role for a Front Counter Hospitality Team Member is to focus on the customer, from the moment they arrive and throughout their experience at our store, providing each guest with a memorable, remarkable experience. Areas of responsibility include front counter service which includes order taking, delivering meals to guests and assisting to customer’s needs while maintaining a clean, attractive dining room environment with a welcoming atmosphere. The job role includes being able to share and answer questions about the Chick-fil-A brand, food products, the CFA One app and current marketing campaign. All Front Counter Hospitality Team Members are expected to work along with their team with a collaborative spirit to strive for excellent performance in all areas.
- Immediate openings
Provides ReMarkable Service
- Provides a professional and friendly guest interaction including Core 4, 2nd mile service and uses the language of hospitality throughout a guest’s experience
- Effectively takes orders and helps answer questions throughout a transaction
- Ensures accuracy of orders including proper food and condiments
- Communicates effectively with the kitchen and to the customer about wait times
- When delivering meals to the table, follows procedures on confirming correct order and ensuring the guest has all they need to enjoy their meal
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards.
- Consistently executes procedures with excellence
Maintains and provides an Excellent Environment
- Ensures a clean and inviting dining room environment which includes tables, chairs, condiment bars, floors, floorboards, walls, windows and ceiling
- Ensure all work areas, front counter, dining room, and bathrooms maintain the highest standard of cleanliness
Exhibits Proficient Understanding of Chick-fil-A Brand & Product Knowledge
- Stays current on knowledge of marketing events and sampling to customers
- Stays current with a clear understanding of the menu
- Regularly suggestively sells items to customers
- Proficient with POS Technology. A front counter employee can clearly answer POS technology questions including CFA ONE, mobile ordering, gift cards and Apple Pay
A Heart of Service, Shows Honor, Dignity & Respect for All, Strong Interpersonal Skills, Professionalism, Availability, Punctuality, Coachability, Collaborative Spirit, Enthusiasm, Reliability, Self-Motivation, Organization, Ability to Multi-Task, Strong Ethics, Well-Versed
Character and Skills:
- Team player
- Able to multitask
- Willing to give your best at all times
- Knowledgeable with all procedures
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Strategic thinker, Goal-oriented, strong technology skills
- Great communicator both in handling difficult situations and a diverse team.
- Mature and dependable
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
We love to promote from within so there are opportunities to advance into leadership, including being considered for our high performing leadership team.
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00 with bonus incentives
- Fun team environment
- Meals provided during shift
- Flexible work schedule
- Health and Life Insurance benefits available to eligible employees
- Scholarships & retirement plans available
- Easy commute - Columbia Heights Metro station across the street from store (Green & Yellow line)
- Closed on Sundays!
- Fridays and Saturdays Required
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a PLUS!